Sunday, December 04, 2005

21

Twenty one things (so far) that i want in a man:

1) Taller than me.
2) Get my jokes.
3) Have jokes of your own.
4) Balance out the happy and the sad.
5) Want to know about me more.
6) Want to spend time with me.
7) Know what a book is. I don’t mean only the ones published by Marvel.
8) Know that I want to spend time with you.
9) Know how to cook. Or at least know what a kitchen looks like.
10) Cook for me. What is the use if you don’t?
11) Have the ability to teach me stuff. Not ashamed to learn either.
12) Be passionate.
13) Be even more passionate.
14) Good kisser. Saliva management is a must.
15) Understand my job. Know what I do. Care about what I do.
16) Give me attention. Every girl likes to be complimented. Me the most.
17) Know that to me, heaven is a kiss and a smile.
18) Surprise me.
19) Except if you’re going to break up with me, then gimme hints.
20) Talk to me.
21) Burn your passport :-) Please.

1 comment:

± said...

Dear SC

As we don’t always get what we want and life is not about the choices you make but the chances you take and blah...blah...blah… and all. I’m sure you have heard all that a million times. It’s time to make the whole thing a lot simpler.
So it's time to choose.

Extensive research has shown that there are 9 kinds of boyfriends in the world. Life would be much easier and the Spec.Sheet would be much shorter if you make up your mind on one of them.

Then, finding the way back would be a walk in the park.

The 9 are as follows:



1. Joe Sensitive
a. "After I wash the dishes, let's cuddle, OK?"
b. Also known as: Mr. Nice Guy, Family man, Honey, Darling, Soft-boiled
i. Egg, Snugglepup
c. Advantages: Well-behaved; irons own shirts
d. Disadvantages: Irritatingly compassionate, wimpy

2. Old Man Grumpus
a. "People are stupid. The world can go to hell. Let's stay home and
i. watch TV."
b. Also known as: Grumbles, Sour puss, Stick-in-the-mud, Old Fogey, Slow
i. Mover, Jerk
c. Advantages: Stays put; predictable
d. Disadvantages: Royal pain in the a**

3. Flinchy
a. "I--I'm sorry for whatever it was I did."
b. Also known as: Trembly, Creampuff, Hey you
c. Advantages: Jumps entertainingly when startled
d. Disadvantages: Easily spooked; surrenders without a struggle

4. Bigfoot
a. "Shut yer trap, I'm thinkin'."
b. Also known as: Chunk-style, Lummox, Ignoramus, Galoot, the Hulk,
i. Big 'n' Dumb
c. Advantages: Can tote bales; is easily fooled
d. Disadvantages: Can break you in half, sweats like a pig

5. Lazybones
a. "Zzzzzz"
b. Also known as: Lucky Dog, Parasite, Bum, Sponge, Snoozebucket, Drug
i. Addict
c. Advantages: Well rested; easy target
d. Disadvantages: Unlikely to fulfull your dreams

6. The Sneak
a. "Who, me?"
b. Also known as: Love Pirate, Snake, Rat, Slime, G-D Son of a B***h
c. Advantages: May feel pangs of guilt
d. Disadvantages: May be having time of his life

7. Ace of Hearts
a. "After I wash the dishes let's make love like crazed weasels, OK?"
b. Also known as: The Sizzler, Handyman, Dreamboat, Casanova, Monster
c. Advantages: Perpetually aroused
d. Disadvantages: Perpetually aroused

8. The Dreamer
a. "Someday I'm going to be rich and famous. I don't know how, but--"
b. Also known as: Struggling Artist, Philosopher, Buffoon, Bag of Wind
c. Advantages: Tells good stories
d. Disadvantages: Will turn into "Old Man Grumpus"

9. Mr. Right
a. "While the servants wash the dishes, let's make love like crazed
i. weasels in my new yacht, ok?"
b. Also known as: Mr. Perfect, Jim Dandy
c. Advantages: Answer to a woman's prayer
d. Disadvantages: Hunted to extinction