Friday, September 25, 2009

remains of the day

Today I spent 45 agonizing minutes standing in a stalled train with sweaty women all around me. My ipod had died and I had no access to music or anything happy.
The morning wasn’t good.

I walked into the office sometime in the afternoon, hot and tired and one of the first things I see is the Shape Shifters butt crack. The first thought I had was, 'hmmm… looks better than her face..'. That's a new low, even for me.
The afternoon wasn’t good either.

All fingers crosses that the evening is better.

I love how optimistic I can be sometimes.

3 comments:

taikun said...

So how was the rest of the day?

Roy said...

sweaty women??? please don't destroy the good myths. ;)

Spazsim Chasm said...

@ taikun... thankfully, i cannot remember how the rest of the day went :)

@ Roy: what about butt cleavage :P
hahah