Tuesday, September 15, 2009

he's just not that into you...

This is a mail dated 14th November 2006, written to a guy I had a huge crush on:

Hello You.

It's four thirty two in the morning and I have just finished the last
bit I had to do before the presentation this morning. Yes, I am still
in the office and soon will enter the sleepy room and make genuine use of it.

There is no greater pleasure than to see your hard work being printed
- no wait - scratch that, there is a greater pleasure and that is SLEEP. Which i intend to do in five minutes cause my eyes are already half closed.

I hate sleeping in the office. I am constantly worried about who enters - Is my ass looking too big? Is it sticking out in the air? Has my top ridden up? Am i drooling?! Is that the Hammerman? Can I take off my bra? Will people notice? Does that camera work? Is the security guy a psychopath? So I end up having this fitfull sleep that doesn't really mean much in the scheme of things.

My boss has a bottle of whiskey in his drawer which he consumed steadily since 8pm... he is now not only slurring, but with bloodshot eyes, yelling at his computer. I think it also may be the Acid I believe he has every morning. He just came up to me and told me he has a nose (which either means he just grew one or he's in the know, i can't be sure)

My other boss, the fat one, has gone home - at about 8pm claiming to have 'finished everything'. He's all about the work, but when someone mentions food, cake or calories, he is the first to get up from a "really important" meeting to stuff his face.

Don't ask me while I am maling you. Guess I haven't spoken to you in a while and feel the need to vent? Maybe it's cause no one talks (and by that I mean, let me talk) non-stop.

Remind me to tell you something very funny about ponies. Trust me its frikking funny. I think the one thing i know is funny. I mean, I know a good funny thing when I see it. Like for example - the Ghendu thing i messaged you yesterday. I was talking about my boss in my head and said he was a FAT ASSHOLIC .. errr..errr HIPPO -which means hes a GHENDU... Cause Ghenda is hippo and ... (it's one of those dot dot
jokes - like the cunning stunt one)

So I was thinking of a couple of more reasons we should get married. One was so we didn't have to miss each other.

Anyway, Before I turn into a slurring, bald, acid-consuming, computer-yelling, work-shirking GHENDU - I'm off to bed. Well maybe not. Maybe I will surf the net and learn something of Wiki.

Shucks. I took a while to write this. It's almost 5am.

Goodnight.


This is his reply, dated 16th November 2006 (two DAYS later)

Hey. Thanks for the mail, it's always nice hearing from you. You shouldn't work so hard, by the way.


Ugh. I've realised I haven't changed one bit. I will still be perfectly nice to every asshole that comes my way.
Damn it.

11 comments:

Citrus said...

I loved the letter
also
You're psycho
:)

agent green glass said...

bastard men.

all the same.

and if i were a single lesbian, i would beg you to go out with me.

and if i were a single guy, i'd just be a bastard i guess.

taikun said...

I am surprised he even replied. :)

Spazsim Chasm said...

@ citrus: :) thanks, next time i'll write to you instead

@ agent: ditto!

@ taikun: you're just mean :(

taikun said...

@ Spazsim Chasim
Yeah, bastard men. I'm one of them.

:P

btw, You should post more emails of these kind, if they exits.

taikun said...

exist*

Harish Suryanarayana said...

Clearly, he just read the first paragraph, probably while surfing the net for "something else" and chatting with two or three probables and decided that the rest of the mail was not important enough to demand his attention :P Jerks exist everywhere! And all the women want them.

taikun said...

But chatting up 'probables' cannnot nearly be as much fun as reading the weirdly funny letter.

Spazsim Chasm said...

@ taikun - if i do chance upon some funny letters i will post them.. and i think chatting up probables is much more exciting than reading a letter... unless he was showing his friends how funny it was and they had a laugh on the side... But i know this guy, we still talk, and he's not nasty at all, he was just not into me :)and still a bit of an ass.

* sigh *

SwB said...

... put it down to being a guy thing!

You've been around since 2005? Strange that I've never come here before. Anwyay, just wanted to say I like it a lot.

best,
SwB

Spazsim Chasm said...

thank you :)
yea, hard to believe i've been around since '05..