Thursday, October 27, 2005

wearing your attitude

Today I left my office early, and it felt sooo good (and by early I mean 6pm.) I met my best gal and we went shopping. Haven't done that in a while and I think it showed, cause I was almost buying everything I saw...

Then I went into this underwear store. I love entering those, it's an absolute treat. It's amazing what you see and hear in one of those. It's like an insight into lives. So, anyway I went in and as usual went to see the funky undies they had. And suddenly i realised a little something about myself: I wear my attitude on my underwear.

I have never ever ever in my life owned a t-shirt with a funky message on it.. like most girls around sporting tees that say, 'what are you looking at?' and 'my eyes are up here' and 'whatever!' .

But I have a thing for underwear messages. Practically all my inners have messages, I have one full of wishes, like i wish for cake and i wish for a boyfriend etc, and i have others that say shakin bacon, Think, i'm single and luscious!

What does this mean? Am I afraid to sport my attitude? Am I that introvert? But no! I'm not introvert, I'm the first one to make friends with strangers... the only one sometimes..
Maybe I don't wanna let people know who I really am... Altho if someone asked I'd be more than happy to tell them what my underwear read at that point.

Maybe I am thinking too much.. I have been told that I do think too much. And i have had the same question time and again.. so why is that such a bad thing?? Doesn't everybody do it??
But that is a topic for another posting I guess??

And there I go thinking too much... again...

1 comment:

The Grin Reaper said...

I think thinking is good. You think and therefore you are...
A very insightful post...and quite hilarious. But actually i know of an whole shop in singapore that sells this kind of undies. Not for the feint hearted. I think its called "bum equipment" So you are not alone in your tastes...