Thursday, October 27, 2005

being inspired

I welcome myself into the wonderful world of blogs. And greet all you fellow bloggers warmly.

I used to think that blogs were nothing but a free-for-all diary, for all those cyber exhibitionists who feel the need to share intimate details of their life with strangers. I used to never read blogs. I felt I was prying on something than i should not. It's just me I guess. The insecurity of being overly inquisitive.
That's how i got here actually. I asked a question to a guy, he did not answer me, i persisted. Until, defeated i gave up. He then told me his blogspot. The window to his soul. He wrote about each day. Each mundane moment. He ate an apple on the station. He saw a man feeding his five year old kid etc etc

And what I saw...... What i saw was a whole new him. And i liked it. I liked it alot.
And what rarely happens to me, did : I was hooked. I was inspired. I was converted.

Which brings me right back to my warm welcome to myself.
I have only two words...woo hoo ;-))

1 comment:

The Grin Reaper said...

hey dude...welcome. I look forward to seeing you here. Its tough, maintaining one, i'll tell you that, but its also quite addictive. And good fun. Sometimes its like walking around naked ;) Openinng yourself up not only to your frnds, but to the rest of the world. But, still, its good fun.
Anyway...see you later spaz