Wednesday, August 01, 2007

update

I have often been told that heart break makes for great copy.

I think I finally realised that this, is indeed true.

For the past four months or so, I have been happy. Satisfied. Pleased, contented even.

And it’s scaring the crap out of me. The unrelenting cynic within me occasionally creeps up like a little ugly thing. And then I push it back down, with the help of a sweet, gentle man.

Here are some confessions:

I turned 26 yesterday
I’m smitten
I have a feeling he is smitten too
I’m not sure where it’s going, but I’m happy
I’m so happy; I haven’t written a blog in a month.
I don’t think I’m used to being “taken”
I find myself not staring at the hot guy in the gym.

I’ve been reformed. I’ve been changed.

And what’s more, he’s so gosh-darn pretty

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh toh kamaal ho gaya

Kavitha said...

was passing by.. and something resonated..very candid..In a way once we accept ourself the rest is hisstory or her story :}

Spazsim Chasm said...

kabhi nahi - don't get too excited, it might all burst in my face

kavitha-
thanks for stopping by, come again :)

Nikhil said...

this post takes the cake. With incisive and sharp intellect you've cut way the chaff and reached the core.

THIS BE A GRRRAND PORRSST. ARRRRRRRrrr