Sunday, March 19, 2006

random

It's been a while, I know. To all of you who missed me... Awww.

To all of you, who didn't, suck it up, cause I am back.

Safe to say, I am off my Christmas Poopie phase. Do I hear a couple of sighs of relief? Anyway, I think I should just do a quick recap of days gone by.

March 8th, Woman's Day. The office chickies went for a buffet lunch and donnedtheir pinky-est of pink outfits. I wore black. But I accessorized with a nice hot pink scarf. A couple of posts ago, I mentioned the new girl, and how the guy with the national treasure derrière can't take his eyes off her? Well Women's day was worse. She wore a little pink skirt that went ching-ching every time she walked. And I watched his eyes follow her everywhere. Damn her ching-ching skirts. Post this poopie-ish moment, my women's day turned out to be quite nice after all - I went out dancing with five boys. Happy Women's day to me!

March 10th - Friday. I went out with a huge group of people from the office.First to a cowboy themed restaurant called U-turn. They served us drinks and chilly cheese toast, and we wore the cowboy hats, and I occasionally yelled,"Nasty Jack, you didn't go up there to go fishin'" - A la Broke back mountain.
We then went to a place called Shooters, which usually is quite nice, but that night, the dregs of society were bumping into us. On purpose. This ended in one of my friends almost getting into a fist fight, until we got ourselves into a rickshaw and left.

13th March Monday. Normal boring workday. Went home, freshened up and got mentally prepared for a dinner with bloggers Noojes and Harjee. We went to this lovely place called Out of the Blue, one of Noojes' haunts. They all know her there, except for this one new hostess, we nicknamed her V for Vendetta. Cause we are sure she has something against the two of us. After about 2 bottles of wine between four people, a yummy fondue and two beautifuly cheesy pastas, and of course, Noojes acting like a Japanese tourist, randomly clicking picture after picture, my 'Meet Harjee Nite' was over.

14th March Tuesday. The day was blah. Then lunch came. Four of us decided to skip work and go for a nice long lunch. So we went to Independence Café. After about a three and a half hour lunch, we strolled back into the office, picked upour bags and left for the day. But first, I went to the Hyatt to say bye to Harjee, and to meet his hot little friend. Now this friend is a budding model/actor, and get this... he thinks I am hot. Hahahaa. Me. Wow. Happy Women'sday to me! No wait, that was last week. Smiles. So later the office gang kind of converged at this girls house, we played truth or dare and sang karaoke until about 12:30, when I left for home.

15th March Wednesday. Holi. Colour. In my hair. Everywhere. Crazy office boys pouring buckets of wateron me. Crazy office girls putting colour, where colour shouldn't go. Coloureverywhere, pink, orange, blue, purple, crap.. some black oily thing!! Crazy boy makes Bhang. Crazy me, decided to have some. Crazy fun. Yummy South Indian food.Crazy taxi and rickshaw ride home. Slept like a log.
Oh yea, and the new girl came, she wore white. Arrgh. Her top clung to her.Arrrgh. She did not want any colour on her face or body cause she breaks out inlittle feminine rashes. Arrrgh. So my national treasure boy was more than happyto slap the colour on her ass! And I watched. Drenched. Purple. Dammit.

17th March Friday. Wedding. I looked fabulous in straightened hair and borrowed garb.

18th March SaturdayLeft by boat for Alibaug. Eleven acres of a gorgeous resort to our selves. , with a rather questionable pool, that had a lions head spouting water constantly. Very weird. But we got into our little tankinis and stayed in the pool from seven in the evening to about one in the morning. So much fun, so much madness. Some one even stole my blue osho’s. Not to panic, I got them back in the morning.

19th March Sunday. Got on to another boat and headed across very choppy seas back to Bombay. I kept yelling at ships to move out of our way cause 'We're gonna crashhh'. I think i seriously scared some people on that boat, especially the sea sick ones. And to keep you fully up to date, now sitting, groggy eyed typing what may be one of my worse written posts.
Feel free to jump in about now, saying something nice ;)

Anyway. That's about all for now. I promise not to be gone for so long again, do I hearsome sighs of disappointment? Come on now, admit it...


You missed me.

6 comments:

the-lines-of-beauty said...

came across this thru The Reaperman.

Hilarious. Especially the 'we're gonna crash'thing.

what the hell are u on?

± said...

well, considering you have not met the hot little thing again he might forget what you look like and have second thoughts.
strike while the iron and spaze', both are hot.
(full pun intended)

Jerrster said...

ok SpAz....you kill me...post more often I need your fun. I can just see you line dancing in a freaking cowboy hat...uh yeah.

Queenmatrai said...

Yayayayayaya Spaz is smilin and thats such a wonderful way to be...

Spaz want a cracker???

Noojes
lol

goldfluke said...

wheres the update?

wheres the new post?

wheres the voyeur fix?

where where where is archie andrews?

Jerrster said...

I'm ba-a-a-a-ack...no update?

uhhhh......c'MON ... OH my Gawd, you have a life don't you?....spaz you HAVE a life....my goodness...why didn't I see the signs?

that explains PLENTY.

ok gotta go and update MY blog...

god I'm a loser!