Tuesday, March 07, 2006

quantum leaps and christmas poops

In the year 1913, physicist Niels Bohr coined the term Quantum leap. It was used to describe how the electrons, which zip around in atoms can instantaneously switch from one orbit to another without physically passing between them.

This is how I switch moods. I've been switching from happy to sad without actually realizing what physical or emotional element has caused my mood to change, and if I can't figure it out, who will?

Now I am not no physicist. But in the year 2006, I have a theory. It's a theory of Christmas Poop. I feel like Christmas Poop. When you feel so happy, full of the spirit and the love and the warmth, but the next day (it need not be a 24 hour interval) it's all poop. I feel happy one minute and I feel like shit the next minute. Christmas has always been a fun time for me. I love the season. Poop, I am not so fond of.

I had such a great time when I went out with some ex colleagues and current colleagues. I danced my ass off, and jumped and requested songs. It was Christmas. Then the guy whom I had a crush on in my ex office, told me he was seeing someone, as he dropped me to my gate. I felt like poop.

I woke up in the morning feeling great, refreshed. I wanted to shop. I decided to help my aunt with some craft. I cut and stuck and I was covered in gold paper. Christmas. Then mid afternoon I had a major headache, I took an Asprin and went to sleep and woke up when the day was over and wasted. No shopping for me. Poop.

I walked into the office in the morning, looking pretty in a little skirt and pink slippers. I got many compliments, even a whistle. Christmas. Then I worked till about nine thirty and went home, still pretty, but who cared? Poop.

This is not a usual thing. I am not perennial Christmas poopie. I do believe the moon and the stars and the galaxy and the nebulous are all aligning in a particular angle to make me feel like Christmas poop. This probably also explains the quantum leap of my moods.

Ahh the physics of me...

6 comments:

Spazsim Chasm said...

Thank you Mr Harmonious Rift,
For bringing a smile to my face, and i hope that my theory goes down in history.
Flattered that you took time and, i'm sure a lot of energy to read through my random musings...Thank you.
As I said, I am not a perennial Christmas poop... My mood will lift and the thorns in my side will fall.. In fact, after you're comment - dare i say - it feels like Christmas again ;))
SC

Ajeya said...

We're all Christmas poopies I guess. BTW, anyone heard of Sir Poop-A-Lot of 'I like big poops and I cannot lie' fame?

Spazsim Chasm said...

Yeaa, brother of Sir-Mix-alot of the I like big butts and i cannot lie fame... ;))
Actually my inspiration came from Mr Hanky the Christmas Poop of the Southpark fame. He is a high-pitched poopie who is happy as hell...
Thanks for the comments ;)
My mood is in a crest!!!

Queenmatrai said...

Hey Poopie,

This weekend, u n me...???

Noojes

byker7 said...

is that you? this is me.

Labelled This And That said...

damn. can't stop readin ur blog gurl! gr8 goin...keep at it!