Tuesday, September 14, 2010

on a completely unrelated note...

So on a completely unrelated note: Allow me to update you about my man friend. He is funny, sweet and extremely cute. So cute in fact that I have to slap myself sometimes because I daydream about how cute he is.

And what’s more, he looks so good in a suit. So good in fact, that sometimes I day dream about him in a suit, looking cute and walking down the aisle. Which is when I have to slap myself again because if he ever found out he would run away. After all, it’s only been nine months.

But nine super months. So super, that sometimes I daydream that we have already walked down the aisle and I have already seen his cute-self looking so good in a suit and it is now one year later and we have two babies and I have picked names for them also… a boy and a girl...But I cannot tell him this either, because then he will definitely run away, if he did not already.

And speaking of running, he has a very nice butt.

Which I also day-dream about…

But only sometimes…

4 comments:

Revati Upadhya said...

i like how you call him you "manfriend" teehee!

agent green glass said...

snort. i hope the manfriend is reading this : ) and have you thought about it...what if he's dreaming all these things and thinking you're gonna run away.

Spazsim Chasm said...

umm... if he knew i was writing about him he would run away... that's for damn sure!

:P

Anonymous said...

Awwwww your manfriend is very very cute...and really cute boys in sexy suits...full on brownie points.
Thinking about it...your babies are going to look lovely!!!