Wednesday, April 04, 2007

mcshit with a side of lies, anyone?

I can blame it on the fumes from the fireworks at New Years. I can also blame it on my biological clock that seems to be stuck in a metal box that is amplifying the ticking and making it really, bloody annoying - driving me to lose all better judgement. I can also blame it on my complete lack of judgment. But then why play the blame-game? Especially, when it’s me I’m playing with?

This is in reference to The Guy I was supposedly, sorta, kinda seeing in the beginning of the year.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen he turned out to be a McShit with lies on the side, and Lady Luck decided to super-size me.

Not only did he put me through immense mental trauma (I’m talking about the jealousy-kind) he has now decided to bad mouth me to his posse – within ear-shot of mine – just so I can find out the nastiest way – through the grapevine.

If that wasn’t enough, I have to deal with his smug ‘I’m-so-super-cool-with-my-long-bloody-hair-and-my-big-bloody-Mercedes-and-my-bloody-tattoos’ attitude every bloody day.

Apparently I sure know how to pick ‘em. In fact I think I am like honey to the B’s (and F’s and C’s and M’s – and all the other nasty words you can think of)

Just for once I would like the big deli in the sky to give me my order.

Super-sized McNice - Happy Meal, hold the nasty.

15 comments:

Citrus said...

The trauma aside [and it most certainly is a traumatic state of affairs] you did get a nice post out of it.

Roy said...

"B’s (and F’s and C’s and M’s – and all the other nasty words you can think of"
--that makes for atleast 4 words in 3 different languages (thats all i know). you should swear less!

Citrus said...

I thought that was the funniest part :)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to move to Pizza Hut!

Spazsim Chasm said...

citrus - it most definately is traumatic. Stooopid bloody man.

Ross - It's two languages - english and hindi (and yes i should swear less - what can i say - he brought out the bitch in me)

G - realllyy? does pizza hut have McNices? :P

Roy said...

well swearing isn't exatly the best way to bitch (trust me traders swear more than anyone else). Be cold! but nice post!

Nautilus said...

Ugggh...and I thought I held the record of being world's biggest creep-magnet (before I tied the knot with McNice!)Don't worry...you'll bump into him one of these days!

Queenmatrai said...

Sweety would you like fries with that?

Nikhil said...

I've told you before and I'll tell you again: fast food can do you no good.

Spazsim Chasm said...

Ross... really? traders swear? hmmm..

Naut - you lucky thing! Congrats! My Mcnice seems to be evading me!

Nooje - heh

Egg - YOU ONLY TOOK ME TO BEMBOS!

Jerrster said...

Spaz you deserve better...and be pleased to be free of the Mcshit-ster!

:) said...

good ridance spaz

Anonymous said...

I thought we (the jerk-magnet type women folk) have learnt by now that men (exes, especially) are nasty in a very natural Lalita Pawar-ish way.

Chill girl. A good dish takes a lil longer.

-Tara

P said...

If only right?

Spazsim Chasm said...

if only indeed. Mcshit has been avoiding me. And what's funnier.. he acts like i am at fault.. I'm sooo pleased i'm out of the mcshit phase