Sunday, July 09, 2006

bon voyage

Alas the moment is upon us. I leave for my mystic travels to the west on a big flying machine. I have my documents in hand and baggage filled with treasures from the east for my kith and kin in the new world.

It is with a happy heart and an eager disposition that I make my way alone to the air base where the big flying machine takes off (at about 3:40am..Yawn). My stop over is the land of the Queen. But unfortunately I won’t be meeting with her.

I have made sacrifices and conceded that I will not watch the big match – viva Italia, no doubt. And Luca Toni, may your first child be a masculine child. France can pepe la poo-poo their way back home.

Good-bye my lovers. Good-bye my friends.
You have been the one; you have been the one for me…

(Isn’t James Blunt very melancholic?)

I hope I have a safe trip. I hope I have fun and though I will post from the Americas,


I hope ya’ll miss me.

5 comments:

Queenmatrai said...

Bye Bye Spazy
Have a great trip and yes you will be missed

Hope to see u in the States

~noojie

Nikhil said...

I will miss you! Of course, I haven't seen you in years, but let that not take away from the bleeding heart.

On a nicer vein, I hope you have fun; update your blog frequently and get back soon. Good luck!

goldfluke said...

be good. travel safe. u will be missed.

Spazsim Chasm said...

hey hey hey..
after a horribly long journey and two and a half hours at immigration with a Mr Wang.. i'm finally here!!! my baby neice is the cutest.. we giggled on the porch in the evening and danced in the morning to country music... until i get my hip hop out man..
yayayayyay

post soon...

:))

Queenmatrai said...

Waiting Spaz Waiting

~Noojes